For a quick configuration and start-up of your online store, we advise you to have the following information beforehand. Having all this information in advance will speed up the process of setting up and activating the store.
- Name or corporate name of your business or restaurant, as officially registered.
- Industrial or commercial sector to which your business belongs (food, technology, cars, furniture, etc.).
- Business email: essential for service and communication with HIDS.
- Password: a password of 10 or more characters, including letters, numbers and signs, is recommended.
For the store
- Subdomain: is the prefix for your store address, which you can share on social networks (for example mystore.hids.me). It is advised to be the same or similar to your Instagram user.
- Title: public name of your business, which will be displayed in the browser tab or title bar.
- Description: short paragraph describing the activity of your business so that it appears in Google results.
- Logo: a png image of a maximum of 800 pixels with a transparent background is recommended.
- Colors: Have your brand colors on hand, ideally with their respective RGB or HEX references.
- Social networks: your links to social networks such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Payment methods: list of payment methods that you accept in your business.
- Locations: For each location of your business, prepare the following information:
- Name or neighborhood of the premises, to easily identify it by users
- Region, city and address
- Local WhatsApp (here you will receive the orders)
- WhatsApp of the delivery man (optional)
- Latitude and longitude coordinates of your location (can be obtained from Google Maps)
- Coverage or kilometers around which you want to limit the service
- Venue hours
- Categories: These are groups in which you can classify your products.
- Category name (ex: Promotions, Burgers, Liquors, Books, etc.)
- Type or importance of the category; featured and promotional will be displayed first
- Order of the products by price, date or alphabetical order
- Products: for each product have at least the following data:
- Product name
- Product description or detail
- Product photo: png or jpg.
- Category to which it belongs
- Brand (if not made by you)
- Sale price (taxes and discounts included)
- Sales unit (unit, meter, kilo, liter, etc.)
- Product varieties (sizes, sizes, colors, flavors, etc.)
- Locations where it is available